Perhaps, you are planning to enjoy your vacation by travelling to Jaipur, Rajasthan, this post-covid period. Although corona cases have receded a lot everywhere, there is still the threat of another wave hitting the country and endangering the citizens. Hence, to ensure deriving a risk-free and exciting vacation with your family or friends, you need to stay protected and follow some guidelines. You can take opportunity of contactless travel as well as open-date accommodation facilities at the jai mahal palace jaipur. It is only proper, advanced planning combined with additional safety that will allow you to explore the lengths and breaths of this beautiful city.
Rajasthan Covid Travel Advisory & Tourism Guidelines
The state of Rajasthan recently is allowing international and domestic travellers to visit any part of the state. However, keeping mind the current pandemic situation, the government has issued some covid guidelines for all tourists to follow before entering the state. You need to be well aware of the prevailing travel instructions and follow them stringently to enjoy your tour to this royal state.
- Tourists coming from other Indian states are to carry with them RT-PCR negative test report. From their arrival time, the report should be availed just about 72 hours only and not much older.
- The restriction is not levied on intra-state and inter-state travel.
- Central Government does not require travellers to carry along separate permission, e-permit or approval to visit Rajasthan or any other Indian state.
- At state borders, Rapid antigen test facilities are provided for travellers.
- All domestic passengers entering the state via all Rajasthan airports are to undergo voluntary home quarantine for 14 days. Rajasthan state quarantine rules require all passengers to follow self-paid institutional quarantine for 7 days followed by home/suitable accommodation isolation for 7 days with self-health monitoring.
- You need to stay tuned to the latest news on prevailing Covid situations throughout Jaipur and adjacent cities before travelling.
- Migration Bureau requires all international passengers visiting Rajasthan to fill a mandatory online self-declaration form. This should be done before 2 hours of departure to the country.
- Thermal screening is compulsory for all passengers at the airport.
- Travellers might seek institutional quarantine exemption by submitting with the local authorities on arrival their negative RT-PCR test report. It should be conducted before starting the journey by at least 96 hours.
- All passengers are to undergo screening process and submit Self-Health Declaration Form.
- It is mandatory for all travellers to download Aarogyasetu app before starting their travel.
Best time to travel to Jaipur
The Winter months, between October and March, is considered to be the perfect time to visit this beautiful city. The weather during this time is pleasant and experiences cooler nights. You will be able to indulge in different types of adventure activities and enjoy sightseeing.
How to reach?
The post-Covid period has witnessed reduced air, road and train movements. Hence, you need to stay updated on the mode of travel that you wish to travel, especially if you are travelling long distances. All airlines, trains and buses follow stringent Covid safety precautions to ensure traveller safety and overall well-being.
Intra and Interstate travel is presently open to locals and tourists alike. You can avail of local transport services to explore the city and its outskirts. You can request the helpdesk at the jai mahal palace jaipur to arrange for your desired taxi or personal cab for transfers and sightseeing.
Things to do during the trip during Covid-19
The state of Rajasthan is considered to be the land of palaces and forts built by the great rajas and Ranas of those bygone days. There is lot to explore in this region and indulge in some exciting adventure sports. It includes wildlife safaris, camping, desert safari and hot air ballooning. A few adventure activities seem to have resumed post-covid period in throughout the state and Jaipur. But travellers are required to follow necessary Covid-19 rules to ensure safety. However, entertainment places like swimming pools, cinema halls, theatres, amusement parks, etc., are still shut.
Restaurants are now open in the city of Jaipur, but are permitted to entertain only half of its seating capacity. Other eateries are permitted to offer take-away as well as parcel services.
Hotels in Jaipur are allowed to reopen. However, they are to follow the stringent government set guidelines to prevent further spread of this dangerous virus.
- Travellers and hotel staffs need to wear masks at all times even when inside the hotel.
- Entrance to be installed with mandatory thermal screening provisions and sanitizer dispenser.
- Travellers need to maintain minimum 6 feet physical distancing from one another while queuing to get entry into the hotel.
- The hotel should deploy adequate manpower to ensure following social distancing norms.
- Number of people using the elevators should be restricted to half, thereby maintaining set social distancing norms.
- Download ArogyaSetu app onto your smartphone and register with it providing your details.
- Pre-book cab transfers from/to airport / railway station and for sightseeing.
- Pre-book accommodation to avoid unnecessary trouble.
What to pack?
You will require carrying along a few items when travelling to Jaipur city.
- Carry additional comfortable pair of shoes during the trip.
- Choose appropriate clothing based on the season you plan to travel.
- Wear masks and gloves always throughout the trip, from start to end, and carry alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Carry a portable charger and additional pair of batteries.
- Carry along sunglasses and hats for sightseeing.
Covid-19 Consequences & PrereqTuisites
- During travel, try to take possible measures, thereby ensuring hygiene and social distancing.
- Asymptomatic travellers are only allowed to board the flight/train after undergoing thermal screening.
- Spitting strictly prohibited in public places and will invite hefty fine from the concerned authorities.
- It is mandatory to maintain social distance and wear face masks in public areas.
Following the above rules will allow you to enjoy your Jaipur trip post-covid period.