These are Friendship Memories Quotes that will take you back to the memories and make you long for your old friends…
The most precious memories we have during the life journey are those that bring us back to our dearest friends. Moments of never-ending laughter, the longest conversations, and wonderful times spent with loved ones are truly worth it. So often, when I read a lovely poem or quote about friendship, I am immediately attracted to my personal wonderful memories of the time I spent with my dear friends. The most important thing in life is to create gorgeous memories that one can look back on and be happy about. These are some great quotes on friendship and unforgettable memories of childhood to inspire you to enjoy.
Friendship Memories Quotes
- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and i LOVE you.
- You’re my best friend because I wouldn’t dare be this weird with someone else.
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
- “Real friends know all of your best memories because they’ve spent them all with you.”
- “True friends don’t say good-bye, they just take extended leaves of absences from each other.”
- Life brings tears, smiles & memories. The tears dry, the smiles fade, but the memories last forever.
- When you’re up in life, your friends get to know who you are! When you’re down in life, you get to know who your friends are!
- We’re not friends. We’re stranger with memories.
- Friends are the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, Treasure the laughter, but most importantly, Treasure the memories.
- Only those who care about you can hear you when you’re quiet.
- Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and you both just want to take a nap.
- “The most valuable gift you can receive is an honest friend.” ― Stephen Richards
- “Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.” – Alexander Dumas
- A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
- Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever.
Unforgettable Friendship Memories Quotes
- The best things in life come in threes, like friends, dreams, and memories.
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
- Our paths may change as life goes along but the bond between friends remains ever strong.
- A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend has been there to live them with you.
- A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care to acquire.
- Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, & impossible to forget.
- A single rose can be my garden… A single friend, my world.
- Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
- Millions of memories, Thousands of jokes, Hundreds of secrets, One reason…….. Best friends.
- One friend can change your whole life.
- One million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets, one reason: best friends.
- Best friends make the good times better and hard times easier.
- Friendship picks you up when the world lets you down.
- It doesn’t matter who likes us. WE like us.
- As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.
Quotes About Friendship Memories
- Here’s to the nights that turned into the morning with the friends that turned into family.
- I can’t promise to fix all your problems but I can promise you won’t have to face them all alone.
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
- Remember, you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things… alone.
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley
- “Never forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.” – Ludwig van Beethoven
- “A true friend is someone who is there for you when they would rather be someplace else.” – Len Wein
- We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn’t mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often. – Jeanette Winterson
- “Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, & impossible to forget.”
- “We do not remember days, we remember moments.” – Cesare Pavese
- “Close friends are truly life’s treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone. ” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “Good times & crazy make friends the best memories.”