Quotes About Time Passing: Here is where we’ve put together the best time-passing quotes, so fast such as time flies or time quotes, quotations about family and time as well as quotes on life and time, time passing quotes, passing friendship quotes or time-pass relationship quote, etc.
They are curated from various sources and authors. you are welcome to share these time-passing images and quotes with your family and friends via Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and others.
Quotes About Time Passing
- “Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.” –Haruki Murakami
- “Don’t ever waste a day. Once time goes by, you never get back it.” –Joyce Meyer
- “You may delay, but time will not.” –Benjamin Franklin.
- “Everybody knows that once you passed it, you can’t go back.” –Claire Cook.
- “Make use of time, let not advantage slip.” –William Shakespeare.
- “Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” –William Penn.
- “We go back and forth between being a time’s master and its victim.” –James Gleick.“Time is an illusion.” –Albert Einstein
- “It would be a fine thing, in which I hardly dare believe, to pass our lives near each other, hypnotized by our dreams.” –Pierre Curie
- “Time, as is well known, sometimes flies like a bird and sometimes crawls like a worm, but human beings are generally particularly happy when they don’t notice whether it’s passing quickly or slowly.” –Ivan Turgenev
- “Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of 30.” –Robert Frost
- “Time is a brisk wind, for each hour it brings something new… but who can understand and measure its sharp breath, its mystery, and its design?” –Paracelsus
- “Going on with life, it only gets more and more intense as time goes by –and the challenges only multiply.” –Martha Reeves
- “Better late than never, but never late is better.” –Anonymous
- “I have been all men known to history, Wondering at the world and at time passing; I have seen evil, and the light blessing Innocent love under a spring sky.” –R. S. Thomas
- “We have been conditioned to see the passing of time as an adversary.” –Menachem Mendel Schneerson
- “Methinks I see the wanton hours flee, and as they pass, turn back and laugh at me.” –George Villiers
- “You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they’ll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breathe and notice. Smell and touch them. Study their faces and little feet and pay attention.” –Unknown
- “The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.” –C.S. Lewis
- “Time is a created thing. To say, ‘I don’t have time’ is like saying, ‘I don’t want to.’” –Lao Tzu
- “Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away.” –Marcus Aurelius
“Life is flying by.
You don’t have time to waste
another minute being negative,
offended or bitter.
If someone did you wrong,
get over it and move forward.”
Quotes About Time Passing And Memories
- “I don’t want to sit on the sidelines and not value the gift of being here. Instead of the idea of time ticking away, the grains of sand running out, I try to think of time as giving me another grain of sand, another gift. So time passing is an accumulation, rather than a diminishing.” –Tori Amos
- “You learn something out of everything, and you come to realize more than ever that we’re all here for a certain space of time, and, and then it’s going to be over, and you better make this count.” –Nancy Reagan
- “Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” –William Penn
- “Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if there is time enough.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “Time does not change us. It just unfolds us.” –Max Frisch
- “How can you waste time? You have only so much to use, and no matter what you do, it still passes.” –Felix Salten
- “With enough time, you can get used to almost anything.” –Katherine Applegate
- “Time is a brisk wind, for each hour it brings something new.” –Paracelsus.
- “The key is in not spending time, but in investing it.” –Stephen R. Covey.
- “Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.” –Hector Louis Berlioz
- “We say that time passes, time goes by, and time flows. Those are metaphors. We also think of time as a medium in which we exist.” –James Gleick
- “Life is not just the passing of time. Life is the collection of experiences and their intensity.” –Jim Rohn
- “Time goes by, reputation increases, ability declines.” –Dag Hammarskjold
- “This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Lost time is never found again.” –Benjamin Franklin
- “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” –Mother Teresa
- “It’s being here now that’s important. There’s no past and there’s no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can’t relive it, and we can hope for the future, but we don’t know if there is one.” –George Harrison
- “Time does not pass, it continues.” –Marty Rubin
- “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.” –Earl Nightingale
- “You must have been warned against letting the golden hours slip by, but some of them are golden only because we let them slip by.” –James Matthew Barrie
- “Time passes by so quickly. Change happens all around us every day whether we like it or not. Enjoy the moment while you can. One day it will just be another memory.” –Unknown
- “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” –Coco Chanel
- “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” –Oprah Winfrey
- “Take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves.” –Lord Chesterfield
- “Life goes by really fast, and it seems that there are times when you’re burying a lot of friends and family and then there are times that feel really precious and everybody is doing okay. This is one of those times.” –Amy Grant
- “Realize that if you have time to whine and complain about something, then you have the time to do something about it.” –Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma –which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” –Steve Jobs
Quotes About Time Passing Quickly
“Time = life;
therefore, waste your time and waste your life,
or master your time and master your life.”
- “As if you could kill time without injuring eternity.” –Henry David Thoreau
- “You feel sadness for time passing. New York is a city that keeps reinventing itself, and I love it so much.” –Greta Gerwig
- “Time meanwhile is flying, flying beyond recall.” –Virgil, from his 3rd book of ‘Georgics’.
- “‘Time flies? You know, like, time goes really fast and suddenly you’re saying goodbye and it’s like no time passed at all?’ His eyes drifted. He liked it. ‘Time flies.’ ‘With you,’ she added.” –Mitch Albom
- “Time flies when you’re changing the world.” –Craig Kielburger.
- “Hurry up: your dreams are waiting for you, but they will not wait forever.” –Paulo Coelho.
- “We must take the time to do what needs to be done now, what is right, instead of passing a bad bill.” –Grace Napolitano.
- “We have had a good time while we were young, but it is in the nature of time to fly.” –T H While.
- “Short as life is, we make it still shorter by the careless waste of time.” –Victor Hugo.
- “Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.” –Harvey Mackay.
- “Enjoy the now. Time flies, enjoy it while you can.” –Eddie Jemison.
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” –Robert H. Schuller, the title of his book.
- “Those who possess time are often not aware of their value.” –Sunday Adelaja.
- “I feel an overwhelming rush of sadness… I’m just struck by a sense of time passing so quickly, rushing forward. One day I’ll wake up and my whole life will be behind me, and it will seem to have gone as quickly as a dream.” –Lauren Oliver
- “You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.” –Charles F. Kettering
- “There are some moments you’d rather sleep through, pass from point A to point B without awareness of the time passing or the events that carry you from present to future. And it’s mostly those moments in which it’s smarter-safer-to stay awake.” –Robin Wasserman
- “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” –Andy Warhol
- “The past is a ghost, the future a dream and all we ever have is now.” –Bill Cosby
- “It’s lost time that matters –the time between time –the moments when you forget time and life just happens.” –Chloe Thurlow
- “You have got to own your days and live them, each one of them, every one of them, or else the years go by and none of them belong to you.” –Herb Gardner
Quote About Passing Time
- “We have been conditioned to see the passing of time as an adversary.” –Menachem Mendel Schneerson.
- “I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.” –William Shakespeare.
- “Time, as he grows old, teaches many lessons.” –Aeschylus.
- “Time flies, but not memories.” –Ika Natassa.
- “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.” –Brooke Davies
- “Time moves slowly but passes quickly.” –Alice Walker, from ‘The Color Purple’.
- “The minutes rushed past, without compassion for my enthusiasm.” –Nicola Lecca.
- “Who knows where the time goes?” –Nina Simone, ‘The Dancer Upstairs’, 2002.
- “It’s strange how time can make a place shrink, make its strangeness ordinary.” –Veronica Roth, ‘Allegiant’, 2013.
- “Time flies when you are having fun.” –Albert Einstein.
- “It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste. –Henry Ford.
- “The trouble is you think you have time.” –Gautama Buddha
Leave a Reply