You can connect your Apple AirPods not only to your iPhone, iPad, MacBook or iMac, but also to your Windows laptop and other devices that are Bluetooth-enabled. Find out how to connect AirPods to Chromebook and what you have to pay attention to.
Here’s how to connect AirPods to Chromebook
Since the AirPods are connected via Bluetooth, you can usually pair the wireless AirPods with almost any Bluetooth-enabled device. If your Chromebook does not have a built-in Bluetooth module, you must use a Bluetooth stick. As soon as all requirements are met you can start pairing.
- Activate the Bluetooth connection on your Chromebook. The easiest way to activate the Bluetooth module in Windows 10 is via the Info Center, which you can access from the taskbar.
- Place the AirPods in the charging case and open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the charging case until the status indicator lights up white.
- In the Windows 10 action center, select Connect.
- The AirPods should now appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices. Select this to pair the two devices with each other.
Have you been able to use your AirPods with your Android phone or Chromebook? Or were there problems with the pairing? We look forward to your comments.
Leave a Reply