The bear trend broke into the cryptocurrency market in the spring of 2022 and has lasted till now (January 2023). Even though many people are disappointed in this field, many investors believe that 2023 will be the year of the new bull trend. That means now is the best time to think about investments. One of the main rules of crypto investors is to buy crypto when the market is at the bottom. Such a principle allows for collecting the most promising coins at low cryptocurrency prices and capitalizing on their growth during the bull market trend. So what cryptocurrency to invest in? Let’s talk about it.
Choosing a Crypto Project
Many people focus on mega-cap coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and others. The reason is that the bigger the asset’s capitalization, the more established it is, and thus, the more stable. Ethereum is a good investment option because:
- Today, its price is low – the ETH to EUR pair is traded at 1.427. on large crypto platforms.
- Ethereum is the most used network for smart contracts, decentralized applications, NFT, games, DeFi, and other projects deployment.
- The Ethereum network has recently switched to the Proof-of-Stake mechanism, so transactions in the Ethereum blockchain have become much cheaper, and throughput increased.
- Ethereum is the second largest crypto in the world. It is established and known among developers worldwide.
- With the transition to the PoS mechanism, the coin has a big chance to grow in value during the next bull trend.
Other best cryptocurrencies to invest in:
Where to Buy Crypto?
Find a service with a good reputation and high liquidity. We offer the WhiteBIT exchange – the most prominent European crypto trading platform, suitable for beginner users and providing a high level of safety. To buy ETH coins, you may use cash. Just add your bank card and go to the crypto converter. Pick EUR and ETH, see the relevant cryptocurrency prices, pay the fee (which is minimal – 0,10%), and receive coins in a matter of seconds.
Leave a Reply