Love him or hate him, Donald Trump made a significant impact on American politics and society during his tenure as the 45th President of the United States. From his bold and unconventional leadership style to his controversial policies, Trump’s actions and words often sparked intense reactions from both his supporters and detractors.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at some of the most memorable quotes from Donald Trump. These quotes provide a glimpse into his personality, his values, and his vision for America. Whether you agree with him or not, there’s no denying that Donald Trump was one of the most significant figures of his time.
Donald Trump Quotes:
- “I’m a very stable genius.” – Donald Trump
- “Make America Great Again.” – Donald Trump
- “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me.” – Donald Trump
- “I have a great relationship with the Blacks.” – Donald Trump
- “I think I am actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand.” – Donald Trump
- “Our country is in serious trouble. We don’t have victories anymore.” – Donald Trump
- “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.” – Donald Trump
- “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” – Donald Trump
- “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters.” – Donald Trump
- “We will make America strong again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And we will make America great again.” – Donald Trump
Discover the influential and controversial corruption quotes of Donald Trump that have shaped his political legacy.
Donald Trump on Politics and Leadership
He was a politician and a leader who often spoke his mind without mincing words. His quotes on politics and leadership reveal his confidence, his willingness to take risks, and his ambition to lead the nation in his own way.
- “Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it.”
- “I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created.”
- “Part of the beauty of me is that I’m very rich. So if I need $600 million, I can put $600 million myself. That’s a huge advantage. I must tell you, that’s a huge advantage over the other candidates.”
- “I don’t like losers.”
- “I know words. I have the best words.”
Donald Trump on America and Patriotism
Donald Trump was a fervent patriot who believed in the greatness of America. His quotes on America and patriotism reveal his love for the country, his pride in its achievements, and his determination to make it even greater.
- “We will make America strong again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And we will make America great again.”
- “The American Dream is dead, but I will bring it back bigger and better than ever.”
- “I love the poorly educated.”
Donald Trump on Business and Success
Before entering politics, Donald Trump was a successful businessman and entrepreneur. His quotes on business and success reveal his strategies, his confidence, and his drive to win.
- “In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.”
- “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.”
- “I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it’s time America was run like a business.”
- “The point is that you can’t be too greedy.”
- “I have a great relationship with the Mexican people. I have many people working for me – look at the job in Trump Tower – I have many legal immigrants working with me. And many of them come from Mexico. They love me, I love them.”
Donald Trump on Women and Relationships
Donald Trump has been known for his controversial remarks on women and relationships. His quotes on these topics have drawn criticism and backlash from many people.
- “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
- “I don’t know what I said, but it was something along the lines of ‘get that dog out of here.'”
- “Women, you have to treat them like shit.”
- “I think that putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing.”
- “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
You can also read Harry S. Truman’s Quotes
Donald Trump on Immigration and Diversity
Donald Trump has been vocal about his views on immigration and diversity. His quotes on these topics reveal his strong opinions on border control, national security, and cultural identity.
- “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
- “We will not allow our workers to be replaced with foreign workers.”
- “We want people to come into our country, but they have to come into our country legally.”
- “I have a great relationship with the Hispanics. Many of them work for me. Many of them I have in Miami. Many of them are fantastic people.”
- “I’m a big fan of Hindu, and I’m a big fan of India.”
Donald Trump on Media and Public Opinion
Donald Trump has had a contentious relationship with the media, which he often accuses of bias and unfairness. His quotes on media and public opinion reveal his mistrust of the press and his belief in the power of social media.
- “The press is the enemy.”
- “I have a running war with the media.”
- “Twitter is a wonderful thing for me because I can get the word out.”
- “I love the First Amendment; nobody loves it better than me. Nobody.”
- “What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”
Donald Trump on Life and Legacy
Donald Trump has often talked about his legacy and the mark he wants to leave on the world. His quotes on life and legacy reveal his desire for success, his passion for achievement, and his sense of purpose.
- “I have an attention span that’s as long as it has to be.”
- “The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you’re dead.”
- “I don’t make deals for the money. I’ve got enough, much more than I’ll ever need. I do it to do it.”
- “I’m the best thing that ever happened to the Secret Service.”
- “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall.”
Donald Trump is one of the most polarizing figures in American politics, and his quotes reflect his personality, beliefs, and leadership style. Whether you agree with him or not, there is no denying the impact that he has had on the world stage. From his controversial remarks on women and immigration to his emphasis on business and success, Donald Trump’s quotes are a testament to his influence and legacy. As we continue to navigate the political and social landscape of the 21st century, it is worth considering the lessons that can be learned from his words and actions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are some of the most controversial quotes from Donald Trump?
A: Some of the most controversial quotes from Donald Trump include remarks on women, immigrants, and the media.
Q: What are some of the most notable quotes from Donald Trump on business and success?
A: Some of the most notable quotes from Donald Trump on business and success include his emphasis on results and his belief that America should be run like a business.
Q: What are some of the most memorable quotes from Donald Trump on media and public opinion?
A: Some of the most memorable quotes from Donald Trump on media and public opinion include his mistrust of the press and his use of social media to communicate with the public.