Are you looking for effective serenity quotes? Then you are exactly right here! Leave people to live happier and happier – and are usually surprisingly cool, clarified, and caught even in unpleasant moments. But self-control is not always so easy for us. Stress, impatience, and overwhelming make a relaxed, quiet reaction difficult. Often it is even little things that provoke us so much that we are angry and emotionally reloaded to the attack. Fortunately, peace, self-control, and stoicism are things that can be trained. It only takes some inspiration.
Here I would therefore like to give you a collection of the most valuable sayings about serenity, which may move you to keep calm and react confidently even in stressful situations. Here we go!
My request: If you use one of the quotes about serenity on your website, I am very happy about a link to this elaborately compiled saying collection. Many thanks for your support!
36 quotes about stoic serenity, clarity, and self-control
Stress minimizes serenity – unfortunately, it can also be stressful to be constantly careful to be calm. The sovereign reaction to unpleasant information or in emotional moments is easier to rest and really calm. A sovereign person is emotionally stable, is with himself, and exudes security. He has confidence in himself and knows that he can handle stress.
As promised, I now give you some inspiring quotes about serenity. I hope that they will make you more relaxed and help you never lose mastery over yourself again.
1 – 10 Serenity Quotes
- “Nobody is free who is not master of himself.”
– (Matthias Claudius)
- “Be peaceful. Not revenge can also be revenge.”
– (Danny Kaye)
- “Nothing gives more superiority than staying calm and carefree.”
– (Thomas Jefferson)
- “Don’t ask for what happens, happens as you wish, but wish that it happens as it happens, and your life will flow cheerfully.”
- “The serenity is a graceful form of self-confidence.”
– (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)
- “End every day and tok him. You did what you could. Surely carvers and stupidities have crept in; forget them as quickly as you can. Tomorrow a new day will start well and calmly and in a higher mood, so you don’t strain with your old nonsense. ”
– (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- “The closer a man gets a calm spirit, the closer he is.”
– (Mark Aurel)
- “Learn to stay calm. Not everything deserves a reaction. ”
- “If we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”
– (Viktor Frankl)
- “The enthusiasm is a supernatural serenity.”
– (Henry David Thoreau)
Tip: Would you like to be a little quieter and more relaxed yourself? You can find out how you get more relaxed in the linked contribution.
11 – 20 Serenity Quotes
- “You can’t quarrel about what is not to be changed.”
– (Ludwig van Beethoven)
- “Take people as they are, others don’t exist.”
– (Konrad Adenauer)
- “Serenity takes life seriously, but not difficult.”
– (Ernst Reinhardt)
- “We live in a dangerous time. Man masters nature before he has learned to master himself. ”
– (Albert Schweitzer)
- “The best fighter is never angry.”
- “Every breath we take, every step we take can be filled with peace, joy, and serenity.”
– (Thich Nhat Hanh)
- “Hustle and bustle time; Serenity enjoys and reflects on the essentials, she knows what she doesn’t need to believe. ”
– (Raymond Walden)
- “Solidarity is a sign of sovereignty and strength.”
– (Hans Ludwig Herder)
- “In anger, man loses his intelligence.”
– (Dalai Lama)
- “If you want to live in peace with yourself, you have to accept it as it is.”
– (Selma Lagerlöf)
Tip: I also put together a collection of the best quotes about self-love. Please have a look!
21 – 30 Serenity Quotes
- “Stay calm when you are treated disrespectfully is a superpower.”
- “Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time; Serenity that nothing is. ”
– (Thomas Szasz)
- “Human: A sensitive being that always loses calm when it is required that it should act according to reason.”
– (Oscar Wilde)
- “Serenity is the insight into the transience.”
– (Andreas Tenzer)
- “Self-control is only courage in a different form.”
– (Samuel Smiles)
- “Give me the serenity of accepting things that I cannot change, the courage to change things that I can change, and the wisdom that distinguishes one from the other.”
– (Reinhold Niebuhr)
- “Peace is the simplicity of the spirit, the serenity of the spirit, the calm of the soul, the bond of love.”
– (Pio of Pietrelcina)
- “Done your work, then step back. The only way to serenity. ”
- “Self-control is solely a question of the concept of thought!”
– (Napoleon Hill)
- “As far as your self-control goes, your freedom goes that far.”
– (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)
31 – 36 Serenity Quotes
- “The game teaches content by putting on a cheerful expression for bad play.”
– (Arthur Schopenhauer)
- “Learn silence. Listening, absorbing, transcribing, and transforming them with the calm serenity of a meditative spirit. ”
- “The more we appreciate things that are outside of our control, the less control we have.”
– (Mark Aurel)
- “Don’t let the behavior of others disturb your inner peace.”
– (Dalai Lama)
- “I dream of an art of balance, purity, and serenity, without disturbing or depressing topic, an art that could calm the mind for every intellectual worker, for the businessman, for example, could calm down, example. Like a good armchair that offers relaxation from physical exhaustion. ”
– (Henri Matisse)
- “I never lose. Either I win or I learn. ”
– (Nelson Mandela)
Do you think of further sayings about stoic serenity and prudence that I should definitely include in this list? Then always come up with your ideas in the comments!
Use the best quotes about serenity, self-control, and inner sovereignty as a personal source of inspiration!
The first step is to recognize that you have often been tense and stressed, so sensitively, and get angry in additional stressful situations. The second should be to train your own resilience in order to become much more relaxed and preserve the content even in the most unpleasant situation. The trust in yourself and a certain balance is the basis for a stable, inner balance, for calm and serenity. Learn to control yourself in a world in which nothing else seems to be controllable.
I hope that with this collection of quotes I was able to give you a valuable, inspiring list. How do you manage to stay calm in stressful moments and react carefully? Do you have any questions or do you still lack one or the other saying here? Then just write me a comment under this post.
Leave a Reply