Honest about your age on Tinder doesn’t have to be difficult. How to keep your age current and your dating skills sharp. Overall, How to Change Age on Tinder.
We’ve all heard horror stories about Tinder, ranging from investigative swiping to three-year messaging dramas to poop caught in windows.
However, if you’ve been using Tinder for a while, you may have heard one of the following stories: You swipe right on someone, and their profile appears to be very typical.
After a discussion packed with suspicious “XDs” and emoji strings, you see a little disclaimer at the bottom of their bio that reads: “Actually 18, not 26.” Cool! Tinder may be an odd and deceitful place—and you can be one of the deceivers, so cool to you.
Moreover, it is always preferable to be truthful when it comes to dating it is always preferable to be truthful. whether you need to alter your age or delete it entirely.
How to change age on tinder
To begin with, if your age is incorrect on Tinder, it is likely incorrect on Facebook as well. You can probably blame your adolescent self for this—many people who joined Facebook in its early days were considered too young for the site and presumably modified their age to comply with the site’s 13-and-up restriction.
How to Change Your Tinder Age Using Facebook
- Launch the Facebook app for Android or iPhone.
- Go to your Facebook profile by tapping the menu button.
- Scroll down to your profile’s About section, which is situated next to Photos and Friends.
- To edit your birthdate information, go to More about you.
- Scroll down to Basic Info and press the Edit button.
- This allows you to edit your birthday, gender, religious beliefs, and political beliefs.
- For the time being, the only item you’ll want to modify is your birth year.
- After you’ve adjusted your birthdate, scroll down to the bottom of the page and press Save.
- Reopen Tinder after closing the Facebook app.
- Unless you conceal or delete your Tinder account, the age change will not be visible.
Some users have observed that the age update works by merely stopping your Tinder account, although Tinder’s primary support instructions recommend that you delete your previous account and start afresh using Facebook. Within 24 hours, Tinder should update your age on the app.
How to Change Your Tinder Age Without Using Facebook
You may be out of luck if you joined Tinder without linking your Facebook account and did not enter your accurate age. Tinder does not enable users to update their age after the first time they join up.
According to Tinder’s support recommendations, the best solution here is to face the bullet, say goodbye to your current matches, and cancel your account. When you restart, you will be able to enter the proper age.
How to Hide Your Age on Tinder
Want to completely remove your age from your Tinder profile? You can do all of this and more if you upgrade to a Tinder Plus membership. Open the Tinder app and select Edit Info. The Control Your Profile panel is located at the bottom of your information page.
Set the Don’t Show My Age option on from here,
- You’ll be able to hide your age with the purchase of a Tinder Plus account.
- Unfortunately, privacy comes at a cost.
- Tinder Plus costs $4.58 per month for a year, $5.83 per month for six months, and $9.99 for a single month.