Sarcastic sayings are just a twisted outlet you use to hide your true emotions – people say. But people say a lot of nonsense, so why to believe all that crap?! 😋 Sarcasm is always a sign of intelligence – for the person who uses it and hopefully also for the person who checks it. Oscar Wilde once wrote: “Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence.” A study even came to the conclusion that sarcasm can lead to more creativity!
Unfortunately, we don’t always have sarcastic sayings ready, because they require a lot of cleverness and quick-wittedness, which some people lack in the situation. But that’s what we’re here for and we’ve picked out over 60 of the funniest sayings for you! But beware: like so many things in life, sarcasm should only be enjoyed in moderation. After all, sarcasm means nothing more than using words that mean the opposite of what you actually want to say – either to offend another person, to show your irritation, or just to be funny. But if you only say what you don’t mean and keep silent about what you really feel, at some point, you won’t even know what you want anymore. But hey, a spell here and there never hurt anyone! 😂
Sarcastic sayings for annoying people
- I’m not saying I hate you, I’m just saying you are literally the Monday of my life.
- I’m busy right now, when else can I ignore you?
- It’s okay if you don’t like me, not everyone has good taste.
- Life is beautiful – you should get one.
- I applaud because it’s over, not because I liked it.
- If I got one euro for every stupid thing you said, I’d be destitute.
- No, you don’t have to say it again, I ignored you the first time.
- If your name isn’t Google, stop pretending you know everything.
- I don’t have the energy today to pretend I like you.
- I’m sorry I hurt your feelings when I said you were stupid. I really thought you already knew that yourself.
- Don’t worry about what other people think of you – they don’t do it very often.
- I never forget a face, but in your case, I’m happy to make an exception.
- Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you’ll find a brain in there.
- Today is reflection day. It’s a shame so few know him.
- If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on earth.
- Do you punish me with silence? Finally!
- Eating cherries is not good for me today! chocolate goes.
- I knew the day would be ugly, but I didn’t expect you.
- If you think nobody cares that you’re alive, just give up paying the rent a few times.
- If I give the impression that I care, please let me know. I don’t want to give you false hopes.
Reading Tips: Our Time Passing Quotes at Daily Illinois will also help you to enjoy your time.
- Nice perfume. Do you have to marinate in it?
- I don’t have the time or the crayons to explain this to you properly.
- It should be enough for you that I at least pretend to listen to you.
- Zombies eat brains. you are safe
- My silence doesn’t mean I agree with you. Your level of ignorance just left me speechless.
- Shut your mouth when you talk to me.
- No, no, I’m not being offensive. I am only describing you.
- you suck You should work on it.
- You play the victim, I play the disinterested person on the sidelines.
- Never take my silence as a weakness. Nobody plans a murder out loud.
- I try to be nicer when you try to be smarter.
- If karma doesn’t beat you, I will happily do it.
- I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.
Sayings about sarcasm
- Sarcasm is the body’s natural response to stupidity.
- I love sarcasm It’s like slapping people in the face, but with words.
- Sarcasm is the secret language everyone uses when they want to say something mean to their face.
- Sarcasm: The ability to insult idiots without them realizing it.
- Friendships must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, tactlessness, and silliness.
- Tact is for people who aren’t quick-witted enough for sarcasm.
- “Do you think God gets stoned sometimes? I do, just look at the platypus.” – Robin Williams
- “Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright to you before they speak.” – Steven Wright
- “Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.” – Ashleigh Brillant
- “Marry me and I will never even look at another horse!” – Groucho Marx
- “Marriage is a romance in which the heroine dies in the first chapter.” – Cecilia Egan
- “Love is like a fire. But whether it warms your heart or burns your house down, you never know at first.” – Joan Crawford
- “Like a fine wine, marriage only gets better with age – once you learn to leave a cork in.” – Gene Perret
- “I sometimes think that in creating man, God overestimated his own abilities a little.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Marriage is not guaranteed. If you’re looking for something like that, live with a car battery.” – Erma Bombeck
- “Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who would want to live in an institution?” – Groucho Marx
- “Everyone knows how to raise children except the people who have.” – P.J. O’Rourke
- Sometimes I wish I was a nicer person, but then I just laugh and get on with the day.
- Before. Because your poop day doesn’t have to end at work.
- I don’t understand how people can fake an entire relationship. I can’t even fake a “hello” to someone I don’t like.
- Autocorrect still thinks I want to type “duck” 12 times a day.
- Sometimes I wish I was an octopus because then I could beat eight people at once.
- What doesn’t kill you gives you some unhealthy coping mechanisms and a dark sense of humor.
- I’m not going crazy, I’m crazy. From time to time I become normal.
- Be the reason someone smiles today. Or the reason someone drinks. Whatever works better.
- I don’t have a “Welcome” mat on my doorstep because I’m not a liar.
- I’ll get over it – I just need to be a little dramatic first.
- Ugliness can be treated – stupidity is forever.
- My tolerance for idiots is extremely low these days. I had built up really good immunity, but obviously, there’s a new mutation.
- Sorry, I’m late. I’ve been kept from enjoying the last few minutes that I’m not here.
- My neighbors listen to good music whether they like it or not.
- From now on, instead of “Have a nice day,” I’ll say, “Have the day you deserve.” I’ll just let karma clear things up.
- My favorite party trick is not going.
- I’m not always rude and sarcastic. sometimes I sleep
- Oops! Did I just roll my eyes out loud?
- Why do we spend so much time looking for intelligent life on other planets? I would be happy if we found intelligent life on earth first.
Do you consider yourself to be a sarcastic person? Which quotes would you use next? Comment below.
Leave a Reply