Don’t worry, we’ve got your back! Read our complete guide below to learn all of the best tips for styling cargo pants. and How Can I Look Stylish with Cargo Pants Outfit? this blog is definitely for you to read it.
Cargos may be remembered as the bulky pants you wore every day in middle school, but this trendy staple has made a huge comeback. Cargos are truly the perfect stylish pants for every occasion, from posh, high-fashion formalwear to hip and funky streetwear—but how should you style cargo pants for a perfect fit?
White or neutral top + vibrant cargo pants + eye-catching bag
Add wild color combinations to a classic fit for a funky twist. First, put on your most comfortable black, white, or tan t-shirt from your closet. Wear with your stylish bright cargo pants. Then, finish the look with a vibrant, eye-catching purse in a different color. Consider wearing bright purple pants and a neon green purse!
- Pro tip: Replace your bright bag with a bright hat, necklace, or pair of shoes. It will be a great contrast to your pants as long as it is highly visible!
- Ideal for: a day of shopping at your favorite thrift stores.
Dark green cargo + black sneakers + black tank
Choose a cargo look that is clean, edgy, and casual. Kim Possible essentially started the cargo revolt started the cargo revolution, and her look is still cargo with a black, form-fitting top for an out-of-this-world look.
- Pro tip: To complete your ultra-chic look, tie your hair in a braid or pull it into a sleek bun.
- Ideal for: a solo date to a museum, cafe, or the movies.
Crop top with a statement, cargo pants, and sneakers
Small, trendy tops look great with large, wide-leg cargo pants. Do you know that crop top you adore, the one with the unusual pattern, the bright color, or the cool metal studs? That will go great with your green wide-leg cargo pants. Put on your favorite white sneakers for a cool streetwear look that is sure to turn heads.
- Pro Tip: To take your look to the next level, pair it with bright red lipstick.
- Ideal for: errands or a casual coffee date.
Read Also: How Do You Style Your Simple Tops?
Straight Leg Cargos + Sleek Blouse + Leather Belt
Wear cargo and a button-up for the coolest work look ever. Cargo pay cargo particularly those with straight legs can be worn professionally. Pair them with a silk, cotton, or chiffon blouse for the perfect office look. Tuck your blouse into your cargo pants and finish the look with a thin leather belt in black or brown.
- Pro tip: Loafers or flats would look great with this chic, no-nonsense look.
- Ideal for: a relaxed day at the office.
Mary Janes + Light Cardigan + Faux-Leather Cargo Pants
Choose a posh, faux-leather look that is appropriate for any occasion. Wear a neutral-colored button-up sweater or cardigan with a pair of chic, gleaming faux-leather pants. Style your look with a pair of trendies and sweet mary jane shoes and you’ll be ready for the runway in seconds.
- Pro Tip: Pair with your favorite statement necklace to add a little funkiness to your fit.
- Ideal for: a romantic city dinner date.
T-shirt in white with two-tone cargo pants
Wear your favorite two-toned cargo for an artsy look. Any two-toned design, whether light blue and dark blue or two shades of tan, will look super trendy. Match your look with a plain white tee and your favorite pair of funky sneakers.
- Pro tip: Wear a fitted white tee with a quirky vest over top for a more distinct look.
- Perfect for: a university class, a pottery class, or a cooking class.
Shirt with puff sleeves + cargo pants + combat boots
With this hip, unexpected fit, you can mix feminine and masculine you can mix feminine and masculine styles with this hip, unexpected style that looks great when paired with delicate lines and flowy fabrics. Pair your black cargo with an off-white puff-sleeve blouse for this look. You’ll turn heads!
- Pro tip: Take this look to the next level by wearing it with combat boots and a pearl or locket necklace.
- Ideal for: a friend’s birthday party.
Camo Cargo Pants+Tennis Shoes + Graphic Tee
Wear a cool, camo, streetwear-inspired style for a sportier look. You probably have that one graphic tee in your closet that makes you feel super cool—maybe it’s a band tee or a tee with a funny phrase on the front. Put that on with your favorite camo cargo pants. Match the colors in your t-shirt to the colors in your sneakers, and you’re ready to go!
- Pro tip: If you don’t have camo cargo pants, black, tan, or any shade of green will do just fine.
- Ideal for: a bike ride around town.
The cargos are the same color as the top
Monochromatic fashion can be both fun and formal. It’s the oldest trick in the book: go for a top-to-bottom single-color look to instantly elevate your look. It’s important to note that your top and bottom don’t have to be the same shade, just the same color. That means your light blue corset top and bright blue cargo will look great together.
- Pro Tip: For a more upscale look, choose black-black or white-white fits.
- Ideal for: Sunday brunch with friends.
Black Trench Coat + Neutral Top + Neutral Cargo
Pair your cargo with a long coat for the coolest city girl look ever. Grab a pair of neutral cargo pants (tan or beige would be ideal!) and wear a similar color on top. Your shirt can be a tank, t-shirt, or blouse, as long as it’s not too flashy. You’ll wear a long, sleek black trench coat on top. The look is completed with a pair of black pumps.
- Pro tip: To look even more trendy, pair with big black sunglasses in aviator or bug-eye style.
- Ideal for: a chilly day spent exploring the city.
Cargo Sweatpants + Bodysuit
Wear a fit that’s both comfortable and cool with sweatpants. Put on your favorite comfy, cute bodysuit first. Then, layer on your favorite sweatpants-material cargo pants. Finally, accessorize your ultra-cozy look with your favorite silver-accent jewelry, such as a necklace, rings, and a nice bracelet. Your look is finished!
- Pro Tip: If you wear light-colored pants and a top, you could easily pair them with rose gold accent jewelry.
- Ideal for: a fun, semi-coating suiting such as bowling or mini golf.
Cargo Pants + Turtleneck + Boots
Pair your cargo with a refined turtleneck for an intellectual look. Cargo pants are completely appropriate for an academic, chic look. Tuck in a soft, flattering black turtleneck underneath your favorite neutral pants. Then, put on a pair of black or brown suede boots
- Pro Tip: Add a pair of wire-rimmed glasses or a cute ribbon to your look to make it more sophisticated.
- Ideal for: an artistic or cultural event such as a book reading.
Cargo pants are frequently classified as casual wear. Men frequently wear them for fun or at social gatherings. However, very few people are aware that cargo can also be worn as formal wear. For that, you should have khakis and cargo pants. overall, wear cargo with the style guidelines above. Cheers!!