Winter is a time when kids enjoy building snowmen. Families have the opportunity to bond when they make snowmen as it involves the entire family. Making snowmen is a symbol of celebration and happiness.
In a blizzard, make a snowman is a common phrase that is quite motivational yet entertaining. This image has also played an important role in Christmas movies and novels. There are many quotes about snowmen uttered by characters in famous Christmas movies, and there are almost all scenes with snowmen. When the family curls up in bed for a movie, it is not uncommon to find snowmen in the backyard during Christmas time. These famous quotes and sayings about snowmen are provided with quotations.
Quotes About Snowmen
- “Part of the kick of making people laugh was doing something different. We were a rare breed – spotting one of us was like pinning a space alien, or abdominal snowman.” -Lenny Bruce.
- “For me, watching football played in the snow is abominable, as in snowman.” -Skip Bayless.
- “I love snow; I love building snowman. The only thing I don’t like is the cold – so if we could have a hot Christmas, that would be amazing.” -Ella Henderson.
- “When I was nine years old, I wrote a short story called ‘How to Build a Snowman,’ from which no practical snowperson-crafting techniques could be gleaned.” -Sloane Crosley.
- “I must get that hat back! Think nasty, think nasty, think nasty!” -Professor Hinkle.
- “Just because you saw a vampire doesn’t mean that a snowman or a Loch Ness Monster also exists.” -Kumail Nanjiani
- “When you’re coming out, you have to deal with the whole world saying ‘Oh! You’re an abominable snowman.” -Eddie Izzard.
- “Have you noticed since Global Warming took hold that all the snowmen look kind of angry?” -Dana Gould
- “Often I wish this would all be over, Liesel, but then somehow you do something like walk down the basement steps with a snowman in your hands.” -Markus Zusak.
- “I’m glad that life isn’t like a Christmas song, because if my friends and I were building a snowman and it suddenly came alive when we put a hat on it, I’d probably freak and stab it to death with an icicle.” -Matthew Perry.
- “I bet when neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would always end up saying, ‘Don’t forget the thick heavy brows.’ Then they would get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky brows too, and they’d get mad and eat the snowman. ” -Jack Handey.
- “Jimmy had been full of himself back then, thinks Snowman with indulgence and a little envy. He’d been unhappy too, of course. It went without saying, his unhappiness. He’d put a lot of energy into it. ” -Margaret Atwood.
- “It was a magical day… and it was on that day I made the Snowman.” -Raymond Briggs.
- “I loved you when you opened like a lily to the heat; you see I’m just another snowman standing in the rain and sleet who loved you with his frozen love, his second hand physique, with all he is and all he was a thousand kisses deep. -Leonard Cohen
- “All right, come on now, what’s the joke? Could – could I really be alive?” -Frosty.
- 45+ Short Quotes About Equality and Justice
- 55+ Short Social Injustice Quotes
- 50+ Mean Girls / Gurls Quotes
Snowy Men Quotes
“You see, Frosty, since he was made out of snow,
was the fastest belly-whopper…
in the world.” -Narrator.
- “When the thermometer gets all reddish, the temperature goes up. And when the temperature goes up, I start to melt! And when I start to melt, I get all wishy-washy.” -Frosty.
- “And so, I put the magic eggs into my hat. Abracadabra, to coin a phrase.” -Professor Hinkle.
- “People often trust low-res images because they look more real. But of course they are not more real, just easier to fake… You never see a 10-megapixel photograph of Big Foot or the Abominable Snowman or the Loch Ness Monster. ” -Errol Morris.
- “I love Christmas. Frosty the Snowman, peace on Earth and mangers, Salvation Army bell ringers and reindeer, the movie ‘Meet Me in St. Louis,’ office parties and cookies.” -Mo Rocca.
- “You never try to snow a snowman.” -Bo Belinsky.
- “Snowman wakes before dawn.” -Margaret Atwood.
- “It was the beginning of the greatest Christmas ever. Little food. No presents. But there was a snowman in their basement.” -Markus Zusak.
- “I believe the Abominable Snowman may be real. I think there may be something in that.” -David Attenborough.
- “Snowflakes are one of nature’s most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.” -Vesta M. Kelly.
- “It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.” -Dylan Thomas.
- “The sun came out, And the snowman cried.” -Margaret Hillert.
- “Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul. With a corncob pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of coal.” -Jack Nelson.
- “Have you noticed since Global Warming took hold that all the snowmen look kind of angry?” -Dana Gould.
- “I am not my childhood,’ Snowman says out loud.” -Margaret Atwood.
- “I don’t have a skull. Or bones.” -Olaf, ‘Frozen'”For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow…. [laughs] …. well, something wonderful is bound to happen.” -Narrator.
- “The head is the most difficult part. Ask anyone.” -Karen.
- “Hey, I said my first words… But snowmen can’t talk.” -Frosty.
- “We’d like a ticket to the North Pole, please.”-Karen.