The wedding is one of the most beautiful days in life. In addition to a celebration, wedding wishes and sayings are part of wishing the bridal couple the best for their marriage. Often, however, there is a lack of creativity and inspiration: What do you write on the wedding card? The words should be romantic, do justice to the occasion, and be remembered by the bride and groom. In our overview, you will find many wedding wishes and sayings with which you can congratulate the newlyweds…
Popular topics for wedding wishes
Many people find it difficult to write cards – whether for a wedding, birthday or other occasions. The right words are missing to express one’s own thoughts and wishes. A good start for wedding wishes is to focus on popular themes. These include:
- Bless you
In addition, the sayings and wedding wishes should be individually adapted. The closer you are to the bride and groom, the more personal you can formulate. The following wedding wishes can be an additional inspiration:
Beautiful wedding wishes for the newlyweds
- “Your love should not only last forever, but should always reinvent itself, adapt, improve and make your life together perfect.”
- “For your wedding, I wish you a love story worth telling.”
- “I don’t know two people who are as perfect a match as you two are. I am all the happier for you! Best wishes for your wedding!
- “For your wedding, I wish you that the bond of marriage connects you so inseparably that you share everything that is beautiful, bear everything that is difficult together and never lose the love from your hearts.”
- “We wish you from the bottom of our hearts that you never stop laughing and dreaming together.”
- “We have known each other for many years and I am infinitely happy that you have decided to spend your future together. I wish you all the best in the world.”
- “You have found what many people search their whole lives for. I wish you that in life you never need more than each other to be happy.”
- “Enjoy all the beautiful moments that lie ahead and grow even closer together in the difficult times.”
- “Dear bridal couple, I wish you all the best for your wedding. For the rest of your life, stay as in love and happy as you are today.”
- “Mark Twain said, ‘To experience the full value of happiness, we need someone to share it with.’ – You’ve found that person. On your wedding day, I wish you a lifetime of happiness to share.”
- “May the love in your hearts be as light as a song, as gentle as a summer breeze, as free as a bird, as wide as the sky, and so inexhaustible that it lasts a lifetime.”
- “The most beautiful thing about love is when two lives become one and ME and YOU become us. I wish you all the best for your future together!”
- “Your path together should consist of exciting adventures, quiet moments, fun days, and challenges that you master together. I am sure that the two of you will be able to do everything. Good luck for the future!”
- “It wasn’t always easy, so we’re all the happier for you that your love was stronger than all difficulties. There can’t be any better conditions for a long and happy marriage. We will always be by your side and wish you a wonderful future!”
Short and modern wedding wishes
- “I wish you many magical moments and endless happiness to start a wonderful future.”
- “Best wishes for your wedding! May all your dreams come true!”
- “May the sunshine every day on your life journey together.”
- “Best wishes for your wedding! Long live the bridal couple!”
- “After the dream wedding, a dream life should await you.”
- “We wish the newly married couple all the best. We are happy with you!”
- “Happy marriage and much happiness and contentment for all the years together.”
- “We wish you all love, happiness, and health for your life together.”
- “Congratulations to the dream couple! I wish you a happy marriage.”
- “We congratulate you on saying yes and wish you a happy future together!”
- “Long live love, long live happiness! To a wonderful marriage and life together!”
- “May your love grow stronger every day and may happiness always be by your side.”
- “We toast to you and your love! Enjoy the day and the beginning of your life together.”
- “Individually we are words, together we are a poem.”
- “Marriage is not a happy ending, but always just the beginning!”
- “Marriage is like a bridge that you constantly have to rebuild. Preferably from both sides.”
- “Love stops time and lets eternity begin.”
- “You always collect the best memories together.”
- “Real love stories never end.”
- “As far as the earth can be heaven, so far it is in a happy marriage.”
- “Love is like life itself, not a comfortable and calm state, but a great, wonderful adventure.”
- “There is a very simple standard for a good marriage: you are happily married if you prefer to come home to continue.”
- “Love consists not only in looking at each other but in looking together in the same direction.”
- “When I’m yours, I’m only completely mine.”
- “Love doesn’t want anything from the other, it wants everything for the other.”
- “Love is just a word, but it carries everything we have. Without her, the world would be empty.”
- “Love has no age. It is constantly being reborn.”
- “Love is a fabric that nature has woven and imagination has embroidered.”
- “Marriage is and remains the most important voyage of discovery that man can undertake.”
- “Love endures everything, believes everything, hopes everything, endures everything.
- Love never fails.”
See also: Freaky Quotes For Her & Him
“Give without asking.
Taking without owning.
Holding without binding.
Share without asking.
this is love
We wish you all the best for your wedding!”
“Two hands, two rings,
made a promise.
Two bodies, two souls
a life together.
Two become one
and yet remains two –
and yet free.”
“The future shall bear flowers for you,
beautiful in all colors.
There shall be much joy every day,
stand bright over your life.”
“What binds two like you together
that is the most precious thing in the world.
Preserve it, nurture it constantly,
that you will never lose it.”
“But the most beautiful thing here on earth
is to love and to be loved.” (Wilhelm Busch)
“And here seal these two,
lasting love and loyalty.
High is love’s sweet dream
exalted above time and space.” (Wilhelm Busch)
“If like you two, really like each other,
then your marriage will also be under a lucky star.
Anyway, we wish you only sunshine
and after every little cloud, there is bliss again.” (Casar Flaischlen)
“You are now one, you two,
and we with you are one.
Up, drinks of perpetual joy
a glass of real wine!” (Johann Wolfgang)
“O happy he who found a heart
that only thinks and ponders in love,
and, faithfully connected with love,
his better life is just beginning.” (August Heinrich)
“Where loving two hearts unite,
just to be one in joy and sorrow,
the sun of heaven must shine
and smile brightly every time.”
“I look at you and am touched,
love has guided you well.
The way went in front of the altar
yes, your wishes came true!” (Klaus Enser-Schlag)
Funny wedding sayings
- “A good marriage is like hairspray: perfect hold without stickiness.”
- “You do the craziest things out of love. Some even get married.”
- “Love is like a full bath: letting it in is the most important thing and if you then keep it warm, you can endure it until you wrinkle.”
- “The secret of a happy marriage is forgiving one another for marrying one another.”
- “Marriage means halving one’s rights and doubling one’s duties.”
- “Marriages are made in heaven. That’s why so many people are flabbergasted after the wedding.”
- “He says yes, she says yes – all right: married couple!”
- “Nobody is so crazy that he couldn’t find someone even crazier who understands him.”
- “Therefore, those who commit themselves forever should check whether something better can’t be found.”
- “Congratulations! You are now the bearers of the smallest handcuffs in the world!”
- “An optimist is someone who believes in marriage. A pessimist is a married optimist.”
Leave a Reply