Tinder is an online dating app used by singles to locate a spouse. The app connects people who have liked each other’s profiles and is used by millions of people worldwide who are looking for a perfect match.
Despite being a famous social network, Tinder’s restricted refund rules make many consumers unhappy because it is difficult to get their money back. This is when DoNotPay enters the picture. Using our services, you may obtain a Tinder refund without worrying about any ambiguous refund policies.
How to Get a Tinder Refund Using DoNotPay
Many people have purchased Tinder services but regret it and demand their money back. We are at your disposal. DoNotPay allows you to apply for a Tinder refund without breaking a sweat. You only need a PC or an iPhone. To request a refund, go to:
- In your web browser, navigate to DoNotPay.
- Click on Chargeback Now.
- Please provide your complete name.
- Enter your banking details.
- Allow DoNotPay to send you an email.
If you want further information, DoNotPay may provide the following:
- Send the bank a chargeback request.
- Send you a demand/dispute letter together with any pertinent VISA and Mastercard numbers so you may request a refund from the firm.
- If you select it in the app, DNP might send the same letter to you.
What Is the Refund Policy on Tinder?
All app purchases are refundable, and there are no refunds for partially utilized services. Tinder also specifies that there are specific conditions for requesting a refund for a Tinder subscription. A refund request must be lodged within 14 days after the transaction date.
Many consumers are upset with Tinder’s refund policy since it does not apply equally to all users. One Reddit user, in particular, mentioned that he purchased the Tinder subscription and was unable to return his money after regretting purchasing the program.
How to Get a Tinder Refund on Your iPhone
If you purchased the Tinder membership through the Apple Store or your order number begins with MK, you must:
- Launch the Tinder app on your iPhone.
- In the top right corner, click the person icon.
- Log in
- Select Purchase History.
- Choose your Tinder membership.
- Select Report a Problem.
- Give your reason for seeking a refund.
- Send in the issue report.
This is a lengthy procedure, and you must request a refund within 48 hours of making your purchase; otherwise, you may not be qualified for a refund. DoNotPay provides a more realistic answer to this issue.
How to Get a Tinder Refund on Android
An Android phone purchase can be reimbursed if you:
- Navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Please sign in to your account.
- Select Order History.
- Subscription to Tinder
- Select Report a Problem.
- Choose the refund option.
- Give a reason for seeking a refund.
- Report Submission
Online Refund Request for Tinder
If you purchased a purchase on the Tinder website, you can request a refund by
- Using your computer browser to access Tinder
- Selecting Troubleshooting
- Selecting Refund Request
- Choosing the online refund request option
- In the drop-down box, choose Help with Billing or Payment.
- Selecting I Would Like to Request a Refund
- In the drop-down option, select Web as your platform.
- Entering your email address
- supplying the order number
- Making a list of extra justifications for a refund
- Clicking the Submit button
As you can see, using DoNotPay may make requesting a refund much easy. We can solve this problem for you in less than two minutes. If you need more information on canceling your Tinder subscription, go to DoNotPay.
Do you want us to handle your other subscriptions as well? Do you continue to pay for a subscription or membership that you do not use? You may cancel any subscription you want with DoNotPay.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Tinder Refund?
The Tinder refund policy does not give specifics on when you will receive your money back. Tinder will issue a refund if you apply for it within 48 hours of making a purchase on the Apple store or within 14 days if you purchased the membership online. Tinder does not specify when you will receive your money back. This is why many individuals are dissatisfied with Tinder’s stringent approach.
If you requested a refund and have not yet received it
we can assist you in filing a small claims lawsuit against Tinder. Download our free iPhone app and let us build your case and write a script for you to utilize in court.