Fans Harry, Ron, and Hermione were allowed to accompany seven books and eight films in their fight against Voldemort. The best quotes from the magical series can be found here.
The “Harry Potter” franchise is imaginative, exciting, sad, and funny: In order to prove the diversity, we have collected numerous quotes from the popular series around the boy who survived.
Hard to believe, but these mistakes have crept in in the films:
“Harry Potter” quotes: The 11 funniest sayings
1) Ron: “No one can feel that much without exploding.” Hermione: “Your ingenuity also fits a teaspoon.”
Ron: “One person Couldn’t Feel all that. They’d explode. “Hermione:” Just Because you’ve got the emotional range of a teaspoon. ”
- Background: In “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” Harry tells his best friend Ron and Hermione that Cho had to cry when the two kissed.
2) Hermione: “Is somehow exciting to break all the rules.” Ron: “Who are you and what did you do with Hermione?”
Hermione: “Who Cares? I Mean, Sort of Exciting, Isn’t It, Breaking the Rules? “Ron:” Who are you, and what have you done with Hermione? ”
- Background: As Harry and Co. in “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” about the founding of Dumbledore’s Army, Hermione is extremely euphoric.
3) Sirius: “Impressive, Snape. You used your clear razor-sharp mind again and came to the wrong conclusion as usual! “
Sirius: “Brilliant Snape. Once again you put your Keen and Pentretating Mind to the Task and, as Usual, Come to the Wrong Conclusion. ”
- Background: In “Harry Potter and the prisoner of Askaban” Snape suspects that Lupin and Sirius want to be under a blanket and want to harm the children. When he meets her in the howling hut, Sirius makes fun of him.
4) Ron & Die Weasley twins: “Hey, how much does that cost?”-“5 billion.”-“And for me?”-“5 billion.”-“I’m your brother!”-“10 billion. “
Ron & the Weasley twins: “How much is this?”-“Five Galleons.”-“How much for me?”-“Five billion.”-“I’m your Brother!”-“Ten Galleons.”
- Background: In “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”, the Weasley twins create a good atmosphere in the dark times with their shop “Weasley’s magical magic joke”. When her siblings, Hermione and Harry come by for a short shopping trip, Ron tries to negotiate a deal.
5) Hermione: “Excuse me, I go break briefly.”
Hermione: “Excuse me, I have to go and from.”
- Background: Hermione in “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” cannot get the young love of Lavender and “Won-Won”. When she sees the two in the school hall, she withdraws with this quote.
“Harry-Potter” stream: All films in the flat rate and where they can be found
“Harry-Potter” stream: All films in the flat rate and where they can be found
6) Hermione: “Hey, she just wants something from you because she thinks you were the chosen one!” Harry: “But I am the chosen one! Okay, told. Was joke. “
Hermione: “She’s only interested in you because she thinks you’re the chosen one.” Harry: “But I am The Chosen One. Sorry, around, kidding. ”
- Background: When Harry sits in the library together with Hermione in “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”, he enjoys Romilda Vane’s attention. However, his best friend makes him unmistakably clear where the interest comes from.
7) Ron: “If we go on it because of you, I’ll kill you!”
Ron: “If We The For Them, Harry, I’m Gonna Kill You!”
- Background: When Harry, Ron, and Hermione in “Harry Potter and the sanctuaries of death part 2” try to escape the demon fire in the area of wishes, Harry decides to put her life at the risk of saving Draco and his friends.
8) Hagrid: “Hairy and crazy? You probably don’t talk about me, right? “
Hagrid “Mad and Hairy? Yer would be talkin ‘About me, now are ya? ”
- Background: When the children talk about the terrible events in “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Terror”, they will happen to be heard by Hagrid.
9) Ginny: “He is already full of blood again. Why is he always full of blood? “Ron:” This time it seems to be his own. “
Ginny: “He’s covered in Blood Again. Why is it they always covered in Blood? “Ron:” Looks like it’s his own this time. ”
- Background: When Harry finally appears in “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”, Ginny is concerned. But Ron sees the situation as rather loose.
10) Ron: “Follow the spiders … Why do you have to be spiders? Why can’t we follow the butterflies? “
Ron: “Follow the Spiders? Why Can’t It Follow the Butterflies? ”
- Background: After Hagrid is banished to Askaban in “Harry Potter and the Chamber of horror” when asked by Lucius Malfoy, he points out to Ron and Harry that they should follow the spiders to get answers. Ron’s panicked fear of spiders ensures this funny quote.
11) Harry: “I am not looking for trouble, mostly the trouble finds me.”
Harry: “I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble Usually Finds me. ”
- Background: After Harry in “Harry Potter and the prisoner of Askaban” learns that Sirius Black is looking for him, Molly warns him against facing him and advises him not to look for trouble.
“Harry Potter” quotes: The 10 best wisdom
1) Albus Dumbledore: “In front of us there are dark, difficult times, Harry. Soon we have to decide between the right path and the light. “
Albus Dumbledore: “Dark and Difficult Times Lie Ahead, Harry. Soon we must all face the choice, between what is right and what is easy. ”
- Background: At the end of “Harry Potter and the Feukelch”, the world of magical beings could not be darker. After Harry has to process Cedric’s death and still has the attack by the wrong Moody in his bones, Dumbledore gives him these words.
2) Dumbledore: “But believe me that you can find happiness and confidence even in times of darkness. You shouldn’t forget to make a light glow. “
Dumbledore: “Happiness Can Be Found, Even in the Darkest of Times, If One Only Remembers To Turn On The Light.”
- Background: With these words, headmaster Albus Dumbledore opens the new year in “Harry Potter and the prisoner of Askaban”.
3) Dumbledore: “It is not our skills that show who we are – but our decisions.”
Dumbledore: “It is not our abilities that show us what we truly are. It is our choice. ”
- Background: At the end of “Harry Potter and the Chamber of horror”, the Hogwarts school director passes these wise words to Harry.
“Lord of the Rings” quotes: The best sayings by Gandalf, Gimli & Co. in German & English
4) Dumbledore: “The voice of a child, no matter how honest or sincerely, is meaningless for those who have forgotten to listen.”
Dumbledore: “A Child’s Voice, However Honest and True, is Meaningless to Those who forgotten how-to lists.”
- Background: Albus Dumbledore shares this wisdom in “Harry Potter and the prisoner of Askaban”.
5) Hermione: “Fear of a name is only afraid of the matter itself.”
Hermione: “Fear of a name only increate Fear of the Thing Itself.”
- Background: At the beginning of “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Terror” Hermione demonstrated true courage when she said these words against the eerie Lucius Malfoy.
6) Dumbledore: “There is a lot of bravery to stand in his way, but much more to stand in his way to his friends.”
Dumbledore: “It Takes A Great Deal of Bravery to Stand Up To Your Enemies, But a Great Deal more to stand up to your friends.”
- Background: With these words, the headmaster Neville Longbottom leads ten more house points at the end of “Harry Potter and the stone of the wise”.
7) Dumbledore: “Harry, does not regret the dead. Regret the living, and especially those who live without love. “
Dumbledore: “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the Living. And above all, Those who live with Love. ”
- Background: When Harry sacrifices himself in “Harry Potter and the sanctuaries of death part 2” and can be killed by Voldemort, he meets Dumbledore in a kind of illuminated world who gives him these words.
8) Dumbledore: “Curiosity is not a sin.”
Dumbledore: “Curiosity is not a sin.”
- Background: When Dumbledore Harry in “Harry Potter and the Feuerkelch” caught how he researches through his cerium, he soothes him with this honest sentence.
9) Sirius Black: “If you want to know how a person is, then take a closer look at how he treats his subordinates, not the same.”
Sirius Black: “If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”
- Background: In the fourth novel (“Harry Potter and the Feukelch”), Sirius passes on this advice to Harry and his friends when they watch Barty Crouch treats his house-elf.
10) Remus Lupin: “It is the value of the beliefs that makes success. Not the number of trailers. “
Remus Lupin: “It is the Quality of One’s Convictions That Determines Success, Not the Number of Followers.”
- Background: While Lupin, Kingsley, and Dean in “Harry Potter and the sanctuaries of death part 2” prepare for the great battle, Lupin tries to build courage with these words.