Are you looking for quotes about moving forward or letting go? We are here at the end of your comfort zone. We have provided you with a few facts about why you might need them. Maybe you got failed, hurt, or broken by others, you can’t do what they want you to and you are still thinking about the fact that you can’t do something more accurately and others or your instructors have insulted you, here are some quotations discussing letting go or moving forward, but you never cease to learn.
Think for a moment, if a student got low marks or failed one of the exams and corrects themselves again and again, not only would the student feel insulted in their own eyes but also would family members and teachers hurt them by saying harsh words, it wouldn’t be unfair to let it go since that student has now taken responsibility for his/her mistakes. Later on, that student should be capable of listening but not taking the harsh words to heart and focusing on moving forward as the bigger opportunity awaits.
It is important to move forward in our lives if we wish to gain some advancement and progress in the future. Instead of living in the past and worrying about it, move forward into a better future. Since the previous thing was a difficult decision, continue to think about it when it is no longer relevant. Because we are curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths, we should keep moving forward and opening new doors. You should be mentally prepared and moving forward quotes help you prepare for these challenges. Taking a new path will bring you new experiences, new difficulties, and new destinations.
Moving Forward Quotes
- Some people confuse giving up and letting go. Usually, cowards who don’t want to look for solutions anymore are those who give up, while people who let go are those who tested all solutions before accepting to move on. If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.
- Sometimes people come into your life just to teach you how to let go.
- Moving on is not as easy as counting one, two, three. It takes a whole lot of time to heal and a huge amount of courage to carry on. Time will help you forget the one who hurts you until you became whole again. Courage, on the other hand, is your foundation to become stronger and confident again.
- Moving on isn’t about not loving someone anymore and forgetting them. It’s about having the strength to say I still love you, but you’re not worth this pain.
- Moving on will be easy if there are people willing to help you. Seek help from your trusted friends and forget about the one who hurts you.
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
- Note to self: Nobody is worth stressing over. Move on. It’s ok to leave people behind. Go find yourself. The world is yours. Life goes on.
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
- Once you realize you deserve better, letting go will be the best decision ever.
- One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss, or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go.
- One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.
- Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
- Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
Positive Moving Forward Quotes
Read Also: Good Morning Coffee Quotes
Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
- Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy moving forward together towards an answer.
- Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.
- Everyone deserves to be happy, do not let other things or someone take that away from you.
- Forget about your past, focus on today, and be ready for tomorrow. Life is a wheel, sometimes you’re at the top, sometimes you are not. Sooner or later, you will realize that there is more to life than locking yourself inside your room while crying the whole time. Move on and live again.
- I gather strength from life’s storms.
- God did not promise a world free of pain, but instead, He gave us the strength to fight and endure any kind of it. In times of need, God is always there.
- How can I move on if his memory keeps on playing in my head? Every places we’ve been together reminding me of how happy we were before. But they are only a memory, things have changed. I guess they are right about moving on. It’s never easy, it’s never quick.
- I know how it feels to be broken and left behind. I also know that everyone who’s in that situation can overcome it and soon they will be fine. All things happen at the right time.
- I let it go. It’s like swimming against the current. It exhausts you. After a while, whoever you are, you just have to let go, and the river brings you home.
- If you can do it before, then you can do it now. Let go, and let your destiny take you to the place that is more beautiful and wonderful. Cut loose the person who keeps on hurting you over and over again. They are no use for you.
- In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.
- It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.
- It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on.
Keep Moving Forward Quotes
We cannot let all things happen the way we wanted it to be. The truth is, there are things that are not in our control. Some will come, some will go. All we have to do is to accept that and move on.
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
- You can love them, forgive them, and want good things for them…but still move on without them.
- You cannot let someone stay in your life even if you wanted them the most. Some people will go, but someone better will come. Whether you like or not, you have to accept it and move on with your life.
- You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward. Just take the next step.
- What’s done is done, what’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on.
- When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.
- Where you moving? I said, onto better things.
- You loved him enough to let him leave…Now you need to love yourself enough to let him go.
- You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
- You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.
- It’s hard to be clear about who you are when you are carrying around a bunch of baggage from the past. I’ve learned to let go and move more quickly into the next place.
- It’s not a matter of letting go – you would if you could. Instead of “Let it go” we should probably say “Let it be.
- When you let go, you create space for better things to enter your life.
- Let your pain today be your strength tomorrow. Show the world a version of better and stronger YOU.
- A broken-hearted person was lost for a while but they are always able to find their way back. Sometimes, those who we think are weak are those who are actually strong. They only need a little push and encouragement from us. Let’s help them fix their selves, and let them live a happy life again.
- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
- Goodbyes are always painful. It will cut you deep and break you into pieces. It is now your decision if you want to stay where you are or move forward and pick up those pieces.
- Have faith that you will be able to be as happy as you were before without her. Let the plan of the Lord lead you to the right person. Take His
Life Moving Forward Quotes
- Here’s some keep-moving forward quotes that will help you understand why everyone needs it.
- Here’s to the Future, because I’m done with the Past.
- Always look beyond your current situation. You are maybe wasted and hopeless today, but who knows what will tomorrow bring? Beautiful things are yet to come if you will just keep on going.
- Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we’re supposed to be and embracing who we are.
- But everyone should know that there’s good about goodbyes. It is God’s way of opening new doors for you.
- Change has to come for life to struggle forward. There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.
- Close some doors. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because they no longer lead somewhere.
- Close the door of your past and start opening new doors of today. See for yourself the things your past is hiding you, and that is the beauty of today. Move on and see what tomorrow brings to you.
- Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.
- Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.
- Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass – It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.
Famous Moving Forward Quotes
Missing the person you once loved is fine. What is awful is trying to win him back after what he has done to you. Move on and do not ever think of turning back.
- Pain will leave you when you let go.
- People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
- Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they’re meant to be in your life, they’ll catch up.
- Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.
- Stop focusing on what happened and start focusing on what’s going to move you forward.
- Stop worrying about what you have to loose and start focusing on what you have to gain.
- The best career advice I’ve gotten is to stay focused, and to keep moving forward.
- The first step on being better and awesome is to forget about the things that cause you nothing but heartache. Leave it all behind and do not ever look back. Remember that life is meant to be traveled forward not backward.
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
- There are things that are out of our control. We can get hurt, we can experience any kind of pain, and we can be broken. Good thing God is always there. He can make a way and He can help you go through all of these. You just have to trust in Him. He wants you to live, move on, and be happy again.
Looking for some inspiration to get out of your comfort zone? Check out our collection of comfort zone quotes! They’ll help you to keep moving forward and achieve your goals.