Loyalty is not found in markets or rich places. The blood in which it is derived never cheated anyone did not betray anyone. The best loyalty quotes for friends and family, whether they be for professional or personal reasons, are truly appreciated. The world’s zoonotic species also values loyalty as a very valuable characteristic.
Loyalty refers to following the rules of the law, and this is applicable to states. Keeping the dignity of the state or other entities means devoted their lives, sacrificed, and maintaining their dignity.
In a material sense, loyalty and devotion are synonyms, which might be material if something happens to one’s family, neighborhood, or nation. In the service of those he loves, his lord, companion, relative, or nation, unwavering people are ready to sacrifice even their own lives.
A devoted individual bears an ethical character, genuine viewpoint, and taught habits. You can’t enumerate or entice a genuinely faithful man away from his own path. In his physical form, he is a stone column that is firm and solid to shut out any force that could try to pass through it. No matter what the situation is, he is completely trustworthy.
Read Also: 50+ Positive Moving Forward Quotes
Loyalty quotes are often quoted by leaders to improve relationships with their employees. The loyal officers and workers are renowned for their loyalty. The same goes for animals such as dogs, ponies, and elephants who, out of devotion, gave their lives for the love of their lords.
Loyalty Quotes For Family
Generally, those with strong personalities and a fearless nature display loyalty. The soul of reliability is often found to be ailing in those who are disobedient and powerless. During everyday life, people can become incredibly inspiring pioneers, extraordinary authorities, or incredibly influential chairmen.
His backstabbing and slander are disbelieved by most of his compatriots and his nation at large. He should be taught a lesson whenever he is identified and brought to obedience as soon as possible.
Loyalty Quotes About Friends
If your friend isn’t loyal or you want to remind them of this habit, make sure to put these loyal quotes on your status, so they can easily see their mistakes. We have selected some of the most beautiful, inspirational loyalty quotes for you to choose from.
- A loyal heart is a self-destructive weapon.
- Not too many people in this world can keep their loyalty strong and sturdy for there are just too many temptations in every corner.
- Nothing is nobler, nothing more venerable, than loyalty.
- Once you declare your loyalty to a team, every person who doesn’t support that team, it’s their job to ruin you, to tell you you’re an idiot and to tell you that you made the wrong choice.
- I look for these qualities and characteristics in people. Honesty is number one, respect, and absolutely the third would have to be loyalty.
- I love loyalty, and I love paying back my end of loyalty, you know what I’m saying? I love making it full circle.
- I take things like honor and loyalty seriously. It’s more important to me than any materialistic thing or any fame I could have.
- I think a good friend, to me, is all about trust and loyalty. You don’t ever want to second-guess whether you can tell your friend something.
- A man with no loyalty will leave you once the road darkens.
- A person who deserves my loyalty receives it.
- onships, whether it is friendship, romantic or with your family, loyalty is a vital part.
- Our loyalty is not to our grandparents, the traditions, our volleyball team, and our friends; as believers, our loyalty is to Scripture.
Quotes About Loyalty
- Patriotism has no appeal to us; justice has. Party has no weight with us; principle has. Loyalty is meaningless; it depends on what one is loyal to.
- A boy can learn a lot from a dog: obedience, loyalty, and the importance of turning around three times before lying down.
- A lot of why I climb is for the friendship, the loyalty, and trust, the shared experience of being in that moment.
- Faithfulness and sincerity should be taught as first principles at home.
- Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
- Fidelity to your partner is love that speaks beyond a thousand words.
- Friendship is born from love. It is a flame that shines brightest during the good times and keeps you safe and warm during the darkest of times. It is a loyalty that nothing in this world could ever drift apart.
- From an early age, I didn’t buy into the value systems of working hard in a nine-to-five job. I thought creativity, friendship and loyalty, and pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable were much more interesting.
- Giving up on someone is not on my dictionary, especially when they need me not to hold on.
- Good psychology should include all the methodological techniques, without having loyalty to one method, one idea, or one person.
- Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success.
- I belong to you, my love finds shelter in you, and a part of you is also a part of me too.
- I can’t expect loyalty from the army if I do not give it.
- I don’t have stylistic loyalty. That’s why people perceive me as changing all the time. But there is a real continuity in my subject matter. As an artist of artifice, I do believe I have more integrity than any one of my contemporaries.
Best Loyalty Quotes
I grew up thinking of myself as an American but also, because of my parents and the Iranian culture that was in our home, as an Iranian. So if there’s any such thing as dual loyalty, then I have it – at least culturally.
- I have a loyalty that runs in my bloodstream when I lock into someone or something, you can’t get me away from it because I commit that thoroughly. That’s in friendship, that’s a deal, that’s a commitment. Don’t give me the paper – I can get the same lawyer who drew it up to break it. But if you shake my hand, that’s for life.
- I have my own high standards for what I want in a partner and how I want to be treated. I bring a lot to the table. I’m not talking about material things but what I have to offer as a person – love and loyalty and all the things that make a good relationship.
- I heard a lot of those things. I heard that I was greedy; that I didn’t care about winning; heard the questioning of my loyalty. And I’m thinking: ‘Of course I want to win. I’ve been winning my entire life.
- Be all in or get all out. There is no halfway.
- Be always loyal to your country as you are a part of it as soon as you drew a breath of its soils.
- Be loyal and trustworthy. Do not befriend anyone who is lower than yourself in this regard.
- Be with a leader when he is right, stay with him when he is still right, but, leave him when he is wrong.
- Being part of a fraternity has given me the foundation for everything I do in my career from loyalty to determination; it laid the foundation for everything I’ve been able to enjoy. I’m heavily involved with Omega Psi Phi.
- Besides pride, loyalty, discipline, heart, and mind, confidence is the key to all the locks.
- Confidentiality is a virtue of the loyal, as loyalty is the virtue of faithfulness.
- Conversion is an offering of self, of love, and of loyalty, we give to God in gratitude for the gift of testimony.
- Employee loyalty begins with employer loyalty. Your employees should know that if they do the job they were hired to do with a reasonable amount of competence and efficiency, you will support them.
- I want one man by my side than ten who will leave me on the first sight of my demons.
- I’ll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty.
- I’m a country singer. I love all kinds of music, but the country is where my loyalty lies. That’s just me and what I do, and I’m not going to change it.
Loyalty Quotes In Relationship
- I’m the one person who wears the words ‘hustle, loyalty, respect’ on my T-shirts and merchandise. My audience is children. It’s very flattering to see a kid wear your T-shirt; it’s even more flattering to have a dad come up to you and say, ‘I watch you with my kid. Keep doing what you’re doing. You’re a role model for my son.’
- If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans
- If I regarded you as my friend, trust that I will follow you even in the bleakest and most dangerous of roads.
- If put to the pinch, an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.
- If you cannot die for us, how can you ask us to die for you?
- There are four types of loyalty – faithfulness to your family and friends, fidelity to your partner, confidence in yourself, and devotion to God.
- There can be a true grandeur in any degree of submissiveness because it springs from loyalty to the laws and to an oath, and not from the baseness of soul.
- There’s something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your loyalty.
- To be loyal to someone who is shrouded behind a cloak of mystery is impossible.
- Total loyalty is possible only when fidelity is emptied of all concrete content, from which changes of mind might naturally arise.
- True loyalty means being true to your partner, no matter how hard things can get. Even if it hurts, you have to tell him when he is wrong and urge him to keep going when he is right.
- Trust is a big word for me. Loyalty and trust, for me, are everything. It’s the core of what I’m about and what the people around me hopefully are about. It’s a certain thing that gives you a sense of security. It’s the biggest factor in everything I do.
- If you don’t stand up to your fears, have bravery, loyalty, and you don’t have friends, you’ll never win. You’ll never feel better about yourself.
- If you’re not loyal to your team, you can get by for a while, but eventually, you will need to rely on their loyalty to you, and it just won’t be there.
- It seems we are capable of immense love and loyalty, and as capable of deceit and atrocity. It’s probably this shocking ambivalence that makes us unique.
- It stands to reason: Higher wages mean higher loyalty and morale, which means higher productivity, which means a more profitable business.
- It’s devastating that in today’s generation, loyalty is no longer valued as it was in the past, especially in marriage. The divorce rate in America has continued to increase every year because couples no longer live in loyal and honest relationships. Just because a couple has been together for a long time, doesn’t mean they support each other’s interests.
- Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it is not shined upon.
- Loyalty is when we protect each other’s interests, feelings, or assets even if it means we’re sacrificing our own. We are loyal because we value our relationships and we want them to last for a long time. You have probably seen loyalty among your parents, friends, neighbors, or even in the world of Politics. So many good things happen when we are loyal to each other.
- Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice.
- Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.
- Loyalty will definitely outweigh cleverness. While it can save you from perilous situations, only faithfulness will stay when all hope comes to the edge of fading.
Family Loyalty Quotes
My definition, the definition that I’ve always believed in, is that esprit de corps means love for one’s own military legion – in my case, the United States Marine Corps. It means more than self-preservation, religion, or patriotism. I’ve also learned that this loyalty to one’s corps travels both ways: up and down.
- My whole thing is loyalty. Loyalty over royalty; the word is bond.
- So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty. All other pacts of love or fear derive from it and are modeled upon it.
- Soldiers, when committed to a task, can’t compromise. Its unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it’s been done.
- Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.
- The basic social contract is that citizens agree to follow the law, pay their taxes, and devote their love and loyalty to their country, and in exchange, the nation commits to preserve and protect and serve their interests, safeguard their freedom, and return to them in kind their first allegiance and loyalty.
- It’s not about who is real to your face, it’s about who stays real behind your back.
- Love is a friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing, and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
- Love often wears a mask in order to test loyalty.
- Loyal companions are an unequaled grace, stanching fear before it bleeds you numb, a reliable antidote for creeping despair.
- Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love.
- Loyalty and friendship, which is to be the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have.
- Loyalty is a treasure I regarded as precious as the stars and the moon itself, as rare and as pure as the clouds rolling in the skies. Once you find it, never let go.
- The essence of family lies in its unshakable faithfulness to each other.
- The first step in the evolution of ethics is a sense of solidarity with other human beings.
- The whole point of loyalty was not to change: stick with those who stuck with you.
- There are 3 qualities to take note of in a person – Loyalty, respect, and honesty.
- Unless you can find some sort of loyalty, you cannot find unity and peace in your active living.
- We are all equal children before our mother; and India asks each one of us, in whatsoever role we play in the complex drama of nation-building, to do our duty with integrity, commitment, and unflinching loyalty to the values enshrined in our Constitution.
- We are sharing these loyalty quotes with you because we want you to understand the wonderful results loyalty brings to someone who’s receiving it and who gives it back to someone else.
- We have prepared these Loyalty Quotes because loyalty is the cement of the relationship and infidelity is the water that seeps and destroys it.
- What I value most in my friends is loyalty.
- Americanism demands loyalty to the teacher and respect for his lesson.
- Amongst the qualities a hero should have, I would include determination, loyalty, courage, perseverance, patience, focus, intrepidity, and selflessness.
- As humans, we naturally rely on each other’s strengths when working together to achieve a specific goal. Our desire to live a happier and healthier life is sometimes dependent on how we treat each other anywhere we go and whatever we do.
- As I’m getting older, I’m really learning unconditional love and loyalty are extremely important.
- One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable.
- The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty.
- The game is with my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.
- The only honest reaction and true loyalty that we get is from our animals.
- The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.
- When I was in high school, I used to have breakfast with my grandpa every morning. He instilled a lot of values in me: hard work, loyalty. He grew up during the Great Depression in Philly in poverty – he didn’t have enough to eat as a kid. Sometimes his family would get kicked out of their apartment because they couldn’t pay the rent.
- When leaders throughout an organization take an active, genuine interest in the people they manage, when they invest real time to understand employees at a fundamental level, they create a climate for greater morale, loyalty, and, yes, growth.
- When people show loyalty to you, you take care of those who are with you. It’s how it goes with everything. If you have a small circle of friends, and one of those friends doesn’t stay loyal to you, they don’t stay your friend for very long.
- When you get married, your loyalty, first and foremost, is to your spouse, and to the family that you create together.
- Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved, and to be steady on all the battlefield besides, is mere flight and disgrace if he flinches at that point.
- Where there is loyalty, weapons are of no use.
- With so many things coming back in style, I can’t wait until loyalty and morals become a trend again.
- Within the hearts of men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success.
- Without a doubt, I will entrust my faithfulness to those who truly deserve it.
- You cannot get me to be disloyal to a friend. You just can’t do it. Loyalty is a part of what I live by. I didn’t say I was going to be loyal to my friend because he was right. I’m going to be loyal to my friend because he’s my friend.
- You give loyalty, you’ll get it back. You give love, you’ll get it back.
- You will reciprocally promise love, loyalty, and matrimonial honesty. We only want for you this day that these words constitute the principle of your entire life and that with the help of divine grace you will observe these solemn vows that today, before God, you formulate.
- You’ve got to give loyalty down if you want loyalty up.
- A woman’s loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man’s loyalty is tested when he has everything.
- Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.
- All women deserve a dignified and respectful workplace in which talent, hard work, and loyalty are recognized, revered, and rewarded.
- The relationship between a military working dog and a military dog handler is about as close as a man and a dog can become. You see this loyalty, the devotion, unlike any other, and the protectiveness.
- The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.
- The strength of brand loyalty begins with how your product makes people feel.
- The test of good citizenship is loyalty to the country.
- The value of a person is never even an inch close to that of an object. A person will never rust or fade when drenched in the rain, while an object will rot away as soon as it meets a single drop.