Flirting is an art in itself – fortunately, it can be learned! We’ll tell you absolute no-gos and give you tips on how you can react to really bad addresses in case of doubt!
Joints as an icebreaker
Bad addresses, who doesn’t know them? We meet you in bars, on dates, and of course online. “Your parents have to be thieves …” Please do not speak on, because there are really better opportunities to get into conversation with the other person!
Bad addresses: the 12 stupidest addresses
Hard to believe that many triumphs are persistent in dating life. Are you unsure which addresses you can score for women and men and which you can better finger from? These are the 12 worst addresses for flirt and date:
- Can I feel your pulse? You look so excited.
- Are your parents maybe architects? You are so damn well-built!
- Are you called Google? You are everything I was looking for!
- I have to be a light switch. Every time I see you, you turn on me.
- Hey praline, fancy a filling?
- I am from ADAC and would like to tow you tonight.
- Are you called sugar or why are you so cute?
- So many curves and I without braking!
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- Actually, I’m nobody for just one night, but with you, I make an exception!
- I forgot my key to the home, can I have yours?
- Hey cuts, already occupied?
If you thought that these items as an Icebreaker at Lovoo and Co. work wonders, you are unfortunately wrong and therefore you should clearly rethink your procedure. As a rule, there is even a single attempt for such a note. And who doesn’t want to use it sensibly?
Flying online in chat: The 6 worst addresses for Tinder, WhatsApp, and Co.
Attachments work differently online than in a face-to-face situation. In the worst case, such a slicked bad turn in the chat leads directly to ghosting. For this reason, you should do without the following addresses when texting about Tinder, Lovoo, WhatsApp, and other online platforms:
- Hey, my index finger is very sore from swiping because I had to look for you for so long. Do you like it to me?
- You are so hot, my cell phone starts to melt. I hope you have good liability insurance.
- My battery has just dropped by 69 %. Your charisma takes every energy me!
- Hey, I’m a fairytale online dating prince. Do you want to be my Tinderella?
- I wonder if your strawberry -red lips from the photo are so cute. Can I cost?
- I got through so many profiles and now you have the chance to show me what distinguishes you from the others.
By the way, many like to use addresses and so-called pick-up lines, especially online. You should also be careful of these:
- How about a conversation? Kissing is the Language of Love.
- If I could write the alphabet, I would put you and me together.
- Want to go outside with me and get some air? You took My Breath Away!
- Here I Am. What were your other two wishes?
- On a scale of 1 to 10: you are a 9 and I am the 1 you need.
- My Doctor Says, I am Lacking Vitamin U.
How do you react to stupid addresses? The best counter ideas
Some addresses are just flat, others sexist and some are even offensive. And it is certainly not always easy to deal with such flirting tests properly and react suitably, especially in unexpected situations.
For this reason, it makes sense to prepare for it and also to carry a cheeky saying on the lips in the event of cases. Or at least know how to react appropriately to stupid turning if you can’t think of anything – which applies to both women and men.
You can counter these two types of stupid addresses:
- Be honest: bad turnouts or not, your counterpart deserves that you are honest and say politely how it was wrong.
- Turn the tables: If someone asks, for example, “I lost my keys, can I sleep with you?”, You react with something like “Sure, in your next dream.” Or the already known signal “I can feel your pulse …” – Stop it or she directly with a “Yes, that’s right, I think my noon is coming up again!”
- Just stand above: Yes, some are already lost hops and malt, as they say. So before you unnecessarily waste your energy, leave the whole thing uncommented and the person right away.
Leave a Reply