© Provided by GamePur
The Master League in Pokémon Go places the best trainers against one another as they use their strongest Pokémon to battle it out to prove who’s the best. The Master League features some of the toughest competitions that can be difficult to keep up with for many players who have not reached the highest trainer level. Most of the players in this competition will be using the strongest legendary Pokémon, and any normal Pokémon they’re using will be boosted by XL candy. For the Master League, there are no restraints, you can use any Pokémon you want, and they can be at any CP level. These competitions will be happening from June 28 to July 12. We’ve also listed out a tier list for the best Master League Pokémon.
These are some of the best Pokémon teams we highly recommend using in the Master League.
Best Pokémon teams for the Master League
Dialga, Gengar, and Dragonite
Now is the time to use it for those who could acquire a Dialga while it was available in five-star raids. It’s one of the best Pokémon for you to use in the Master League, and you should be using it as your primary Lead Pokémon. For a Switch, we’re going to recommend Gengar, which can do some serious damage to several of Dialga’s more intimidating counters, and then Dragonite to hold the line as your Closer Pokémon.
- Dialga: Dragon breath (fast move), iron head, and draco meteor
- Gengar: Shadow claw (fast move), shadow ball, and shadow punch
- Dragonite: Dragon breath (fast move), dragon claw, and hurricane
Palkia, Mamoswine, and Metagross
Palkia will be available in five-star raids while part of this Master League competition is available. If you can capture a worthwhile one, we highly recommend using it as a Lead Pokémon. Similar to Dialga, it’s a powerful Pokémon for this competition. When considering a Switch Pokémon, we highly recommend Mamoswine and its striking Ice-type attacks. To round everything out, you can have Metagross hold the line as your Closer.
- Palkia: Dragon tail (fast move), aqua tail, and draco meteor
- Mamoswine: Powder snow (fast move), avalanche, and bulldoze
- Metagross: Bullet punch (fast move), meteor mash, and earthquake
Lugia, Togekiss, and Conkeldurr
A more notable legendary Pokémon you can expect to see plenty of trainers using in the Master League is Lugia. It’s a fearsome Pokémon capable of being one of the best bulky and shield pressure Pokémon in this competition. For backup, we’re going to recommend Togekiss, the Dragon-type hunter, ready to tackle nearly any heavy hitter in these fights. For a final Closer Pokémon, you should use Conkeldurr, a Fighting-type Pokémon with a tremendous fast move and dominating shield pressure.
- Lugia: Dragon tail (fast move), sky attack, and aeroblast
- Togekiss: Charm (fast move), ancient power, and flamethrower
- Conkeldurr: Counter (fast move), dynamic punch, and stone edge
Excadrill, Kyogre, and Garchomp
If you prefer using a more spicy Lead Pokémon, Excadrill might be more your speed. It doesn’t have the best defense, but its attack and moves are strong enough to make it a reliable option. In addition, you can throw in Kyogre as your Switch to keep your opponent guessing during the fight and have Garchomp round out your team as your final third choice.
- Excadrill: Mud shot (fast move), drill run, and rock slide
- Kyogre: Waterfall (fast move), surf, and blizzard
- Garchomp: Mud shot (fast move), outrage, and earthpower
Snorlax (Shadow), Gardevoir (Shadow), and Landorus (Therian)
The final team we’re going to recommend to you to try out features Snorlax, the shadow version, in the Lead role. Snorlax already has plenty of defense and stamina to spare, which makes the shadow version very powerful. If you’re worried about any Fighting-types that could show up, Gardevoir, as another shadow version, would be the ideal Switch Pokémon to counter them. For the final Pokémon, we’re going to recommend Landorus in its Therian forme, one of the more powerful Ground-type Pokémon in Pokémon Go.
- Snorlax (Shadow): Lick (fast move), slam, and superpower
- Gardevoir (Shadow): Charm (fast move), synchronoise, and shadow ball
- Landorus (Therian): Mud shot (fast move), superpower, and stone edge
The post The best Pokémon teams for the Master League in Pokémon Go – August 2021 appeared first on Gamepur.
Source by www.msn.com